Thank you for visiting our show! Here you will find more information about our guild. We’re always trying to do fun things to help our members continue to learn, grow, and inspire. Right now we are hosting all our meetings and events on Zoom.
You are welcome to become a member any time and from anywhere! Thanks to Zoom, your location doesn’t matter. During the quilt show (through the end of the calendar year) we are offering a special membership fee of $20. Click here for more information.
- Our Mission is to foster the art and craft of quilting by providing Education, Fellowship, Inspiration, and Service to the community.
- We are a non-profit organization. At our meetings we typically have a nationally-known speaker who shares a trunk show with us and teaches classes.
- Effective June 22, 2020, we are having our meetings via Zoom at the days and times listed below. Guests are welcome to attend for the $10 guest fee. Please contact the board at the email below for details.
- Quilters of all skill levels and interests are always welcome at our meetings and workshops. We have both daytime and evening chapters and meet at
Congregational United Church of Christ
40W451 Fox Mill Blvd. St. Charles, IL
each month (except December) on the 4th Monday evening at 7:00 pm and the following Tuesday morning at 9:30 am. Please check our website for the date and times of our meetings, as occasionally we must change the times or venue.
- Guests are always welcome at our regular meetings. There is a $10 guest fee for attending a meeting, which is applicable to your membership fee if you choose to join the guild.